Friday, June 1, 2007

A Nickel for Miles' Thoughts

Here's what Miles thinks so far:


"Whirlwind Heat is probably one of my favorite bands right now. I also like cookie dough. Now, to the project: So as you already know, we are building a penicillin hypodermic needle. We have all the supplies needed in order to complete the product. This weekend, I will be constructing the needle. It's going to be very cool and hopefully very professional. When we get back on Monday, we will be making the needle look more like it's final product stage. It's going to look really good. I'm really excited. We do need to also get what our text is going to be. I also like Frank Zappa"

A Response (I'm charging 4 cents for this):

I like cookie dough too, but I don't want my blog to be a commentary on my taste in music. I did know that we were building a needle. Thank you for getting all of the materials together. I will be bring paint in on Monday. As I said in my last post, I'm going to try to start working on the text portion of the project this weekend. Raya is planning to work on the text when she gets back also. I hope you're right about how awesome our projuct will be.

No comments: