Thursday, June 7, 2007

The Project Progress

Miles has built an absolutely awesome larger than life syringe. Once it is painted realistically, I will have to concentrate on not fainting anytime I am near it. Today, I am bringing in the finalizing materials (sand paper, paint, etc.). I also bought some clear sticker paper that I thought maybe we could print the text onto. I know typing it would be better than my handwriting.

I have started thinking about the text for the measurement lines, but I need to decide on a format with Raya before I write it.

Also, if you're reading Raya's blog too, I want to assure you that falling off my rocker isn't a very long drop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel strongly learning the topic, however I need to learn more on this topic.
Carry on your updates..!!
Hummer H1 Turbo